Solastor has a commercial license to sell GSP technology throughout the world (excluding China) to project developers wanting to generate steam or electricity.
In addition, Solastor provides a full Engineering Design service which includes all calculations and computations, preparation of drawings and specifications and provisions of documents to enable the work itself to be carried out by others. Solastor supplies drawings of all components to be manufactured by the Project Developer/EPC, such as towers, shields, closure flaps, heliostat posts, yokes, mirror frames etc.
The scope of our Engineering Design service includes:
- Preparation of specifications to seek quotations for the weather station;
- Assistance in receiving quotations for the weather station; and
- Analysis of data collected from the weather station.
- Optimisation of module layout in relation to site boundaries; and
- Provision of detailed designs for tower and heliostat foundations.
- Design of feedwater demineralisation treatment plant and system; and
- Design of steam system including valve skids, piping and field valves, deaerator, cooling towers, pumps, etc.
- Prepare electrical line diagrams;
- Prepare detailed heliostat electrical supply and control system design;
- Prepare Solar Thermal Receiver electrical supply and control system design;
- Provide design requirements for low voltage plant services;
- Design, supply and install PLC/DCS and SCADA system; and
- Design UPS system.
- Provide assistance in designing the network connection.
- Provide the plant operating control system and supply the Distributed Control System (DCS) hardware.